servers down - 10 june 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
Yes i agree I made couple of mistakes in past few days. Thanks for telling me. And as i say i will be careful in future...Thanks again

oxunder

Reaction score
Hey is there anyone else here who's getting the "not linked to a hosting account" message when they log in to x10? Just asking.

Sonoran

Reaction score
Hey Folks,
It's been a few days..when is the Stoli server going to be back on line/migration completed? All I get when I hit my url is a apache listing of what would be a table of contents/file listing and no graphic page load.

zen-r

Reaction score
Hey Folks,
It's been a few days..when is the Stoli server going to be back on line/migration completed? All I get when I hit my url is a apache listing of what would be a table of contents/file listing and no graphic page load.

If you've cleared your DNS & tried again, I'd submit a Support ticket if I was you. My site moved to Stoli & it's fine.

Last edited:

Gillz5

Reaction score
Hmm my site is on Stoli aswell but it seems to be down and back up about every half hour and load times are very slow i timed one page load as it said it took 46 seconds. Also my site is only 46 MB but the Account panel says im using 296 MB anyone know why that might be?

zen-r

Reaction score
Yes - server stress testing most probably.

It says this in the News section.

Sonoran

Reaction score
Thanks zen-r..I flushed dns cache--rebooted..smacked it with rosary beads. Young priest/old priest--same screen--also tried on a different pc--I put in a trouble ticket--

zen-r

Reaction score
Just checking Sonoran, but you are sure that you're still on Stoli after the server transfers, are you?

Best way to check, if in doubt, is to login to Account Panel ; http://x10hosting.com/panel.php then log in to cPanel from there. The server you are on is displayed in cPanel.

(there are quicker ways to check, but this is the easiest to explain without possibility of mistakes) :)

As I said, though, if your site is still gone, chances are it needs restoring from back-up. Support can do this for you. Also see this post ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/98510-support-tickets.html#post549624 (though I haven't tested this method myself).

Last edited:

Sonoran

Reaction score
Thanks Zen-r
yeah I'm still on stoli but it also won't let me log onto c-panel with my login/password so it's very much hosed

Status
Not open for further replies.