Servers down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Is there a problem with the servers today or somthing. i was on my forums posting and then the pages stoped loading i restarted my computer and did some other thing with my internet to see if it was mine but my pages still wouldn't load. i can't log on my cpanel ither... I donno.... just wondering if theres somthing rong.

forza

Reaction score
Yeah, my site is down to. I wonder what's worng

Woolie

Reaction score
I should think MySQL has locked up, don't worry, when an admin comes online im sure he will restart it. Don't spam, if it ain't wrkin it ain't workin

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
There is a problem with the server. We will get to this as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey guys
how are ya today
the cpanel is down, my site is up but no cpanel and ftp is up, i guess the site is down as well cuase i don't see my banner here on my signature, hmm errors get :eek:wned:

Last edited:

Skilzat99X

Reaction score
Yea the regular html php and blah blah parts have started working again. But knowing the speed of x10hosting, the mysql should be fixed very soon :)

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey 03moscropl
yeah you are right the cpanel uses mysql databases and mysql probobobly crashed :( :eek:wned:
evryone hates errors these days hehe i think sites are up now, just got to wait for cpanel to return

Last edited:

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey huys
looks like the cpanel is back and the sites are up again :):bigok: :eek:wned:

Xaori

Reaction score
yeah its down again.:ughdance:

you can't complain, since the hosting is free, and there's SO many people using it.

:coolugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.