Service Announcements and Ticket System

Status
Not open for further replies.

stgeorge

Reaction score
Hate Ajax!

The Service announcements do not seem to clarify what is actually going on.

For the past month websites I have hosted on Stoli are loading slower than a snail traveling a mile to get a piece of lettuce.

Yesterday http://status.x10hosting.com/ stated that:
Stoli - MySQL [Resolved]17 hours ago

RESOLVED 04/24/12 - MySQL should not be running fine on Stoli.

MySQL on Stoli is currently down. Administration and support staff are currently working to identify and solve the issue. We will keep you updated when we have more information.

We do not have an eta on when MySQL will be back up at this time.

It is not Resolved as today I am trying to get my website onto a Server that has reliable load speed, but I cannot get phpMyAdmin to load correctly so I can download backups.

File manager does not want to play either.

I am giving up with the Ticket System as I have not received replies to tickets, they just get Closed with no response.

What is really going on here?

Last edited:

jleasia92

Reaction score
Yea I agree - if support would provide a little more detail on what all is down then there wouldn't be as many new supurfulous tickets created. For example, mail seems to be very sporadic, down often, but usually not mentioned on the system status page, so I never am quite sure why mail is failing. But, I am learning that whenever there is any kind of server problem, mail is down.

stgeorge

Reaction score
Went to check My Tickets today.
They have all been deleted.
Again I ask what is the point?

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Both cPanel and phpMyAdmin are taking an age to load if they load at all.

phpMyAdmin takes about 2 to 3 mins to load each interface.
Login to cPanel about the same.
File Manager is just blank., (would have added attachment but keep getting told I am not logged in).

vBulletin Message
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.
When Posting, I get this.
Database error
The x10Hosting Community database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the x10hosting.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The x10hosting.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Given up on the Ticket System.
Takes hours just to complete simple tasks here.

x10 File-Manager.png

Last edited:

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
http://louisianacemeteries.x10hosting.com/index/
SQL Error 1146
Cpanel says no SQL database.

Submitting this ticket indicates:

Notice: Undefined index: ticketpriority in /home/corey/public_html/portal/inc/kyphp/kyObjectBase.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined index: user in /home/corey/public_html/portal/inc/kyphp/kyObjectBase.php on line 155

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to kyTicket::createNew() must be an instance of kyDepartment, null given, called in /home/corey/public_html/portal/inc/kyphp/kyUser.php on line 583 and defined in /home/corey/public_html/portal/inc/kyphp/kyTicket.php on line 1050

Status
Not open for further replies.