Service just died for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

obinumx1

Reaction score
I am unable to goto my website anymore, or get on CPanel or anything, I have had the site for almost a month, and everything was working fine then just today I started getting sql errors on my site, then I am not unable to do anything, when I try to get on CPanel it makes me enter a username and password (in a popup window) but I tried my normal login and it didn't work, and when I go to my site, it tells me it will be up soon or something!? WHAT HAPPENED! Please fix this :( I really really really really really really really really do not want to start all over again, i still have the code, but if loose the databases and everything I am going to be mad beyond knowing..

inadim8956

Reaction score
@obinumx1: This is a lesson for you, you SHOULD always have a backup of your database .. Also this is happening with me right now, luckily, I have my database backedup .. Maybe not the latest, but still ..

Always backup your database .. I will also post soon a cron script to backup the databases and they you can directly download via FTP and restore via PHPMyAdmin ..

Status
Not open for further replies.