Services down on free servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ou7l4w

Reaction score
I am thinking they are working on it. Cpanel Login and sites are down or at least mine is. http://littlehvac.x10.bz and https://www.x10hosting.com/sso/main. both are down no FTP also.
Errors are as follow...
Site has multiple errors cause of no database...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Session_Exception' with message 'Zend_Session::start() - /home/littlehv/public_html/library/Zend/Session.php(Line:480): Error #2 session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_1f478c037b407d6869fd6b385b959452, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) Array /home/littlehv/public_html/library/Zend/Session.php(Line:490): Error #2 session_write_close(): open(/tmp/sess_1f478c037b407d6869fd6b385b959452, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) Array /home/littlehv/public_html/library/Zend/Session.php(Line:490): Error #2 session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) Array' in /home/littlehv/public_html/library/Zend/Session.php:493 Stack trace: #0 /home/littlehv/public_html/include/init.php(18): Zend_Session::start() #1 /home/littlehv/public_html/index.php(29): require_once('/home/littlehv/...') #2 {main} thrown in/home/littlehv/public_html/library/Zend/Session.php on line 493

Cpanel login
Internal Server Error

Failed to create a session

cpsrvd/11.36.2.12 Server at level.x10hosting.com

alyssaya

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm getting error, it says, sorry for inconvenience
The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

How can I contact the system admin?

fishtanx

Reaction score
hmmm bad news. i backed mine up about 2 hours ago, just had that feeling.

alyssaya

Reaction score
It's fixed already! Thank God! I will back up my files now. Thanks x10hosting

fishtanx

Reaction score
Im fixed, and faster as well , somebody musta kicked the can :)

ou7l4w

Reaction score
My Cpanel is back up but site is still down due to no Mysql server...

ou7l4w

Reaction score
Ok, all is well now. Had to change some file permissions and got it all back up and going now. Thanks

seseleme

Prime Account
Reaction score
Sites on absolut are still having an issue. Very slow to open, don't fully load and you have to "retry" to get cpanel to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.