Setting Up Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

armin.makovec88

Reaction score
Hi,

I am facing a serial problem. I can't set up my website on http://cybital.cu.cc . In domain I set nameservers as:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com,
but what I get when I try to connect is:

Moved Permanently
The document has moved here.

And I even copy my website to every possible folder in public_html. I just can't figure it out.
Hope to hear a solution from you soon.

Best regards,
Armin Makovec

armin.makovec88

Reaction score
Hmmm, thanks for your reply. But there is a problem. I can't seem to find that file (I know where it should be, even if I search for it in online file manager it does find it, but it is not shown). I even try to create a new one, but it say that a file with that name already exist ... I am lost for the first time in PC world :frown: .

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

You need to enable the viewing of dotfiles in cPanel's file manager to see them. Go back to cPanel's main screen, and immediately after clicking the "File Manager" button a small box should pop up asking where you want to navigate to. There is a tick-box on that pop-up to enable the viewing of dotfiles. Tick it, then try again.

Thanks.

armin.makovec88

Reaction score
Yep, that did the trick. Thanks. xD

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

I give up ... What exactly should i write in my htaccess? The page where I want everyone to get when typing url is:

www.mysite.com/index.html

Any help is welcome.

Thanks. :)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Could you upload a screenshot of the files you have in public_html? You should be able to attach it to your next post.

armin.makovec88

Reaction score
Well, here is the screenshot ... However, I think I have just manage to get it done.

Thanks for all your fast support and help.

Attachments

• Files.png
    Files.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.