sharing project files via hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

balazs.bodo25

Reaction score
Dear x10hosting!

To avoid breaking the agreement, I would like to ask you, how can I share files (not linked in site, but in a publically available folder)? should I use ftp, or can I upload it to the public_html section? or can I do it??? (all files are mine, some under cc licences, all needed for projects. by the way, I am an architect...)

Best regards,
Balázs Bodó

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Google Apps with Google Docs would be a way to share documents with a team.

Using your account here as a storage spot for project documents would violate the T.O.S.

If your site is about your projects, and the document was linked and publicly viewable (say for community review and comment), that would be ok.

balazs.bodo25

Reaction score
Google Apps with Google Docs would be a way to share documents with a team.

Using your account here as a storage spot for project documents would violate the T.O.S.

If your site is about your projects, and the document was linked and publicly viewable (say for community review and comment), that would be ok.

it's ok, i do not want to violate TOS. I'm just looking for an easy way to share files (to the public, too). but (especially in a flash website), it it not easy to list everything, and keep it updated, if you know, what I mean. I'm looking for a way, like Google docs, an ftp way, publically available (which address will be listed on the site, for everyone, not password protected). It can be an automatically updated html or an ftp address. Do you know anything to do this? or is it violating TOS, too???

Status
Not open for further replies.