Short Time Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinGate

Reaction score
Reason: Prolonged high resource usage. Account will be unsuspended automatically in 15 minutes.

After 15 min have been passed it was unsuspended. No Problem.

Then Again:
Reason: Prolonged high resource usage. Account will be unsuspended automatically in 30 minutes.

Can i know what is the problem? from where is the problem? What can i do ?
MY Blog website is same like untill now and there haven't been made any changes to it to affect x10hosting.

Can i do something to help? to prevent this happen again ?

I've noticed that this is happening since the moment my PHP Configuration was changed from "Advanced" to "Intermidiate".

Thank You !

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Do you have anything running that might be using the servers resources too much?

WinGate

Reaction score
I don't think so.
There's nothihing on my Blog that can use many resources at every 15 min like my account get suspended.
It only refreshes and check posts once at every 6 hours and that takes only "20-30 seconds".
And about generating sitemap from Admin Control Panel -> i haven't used it since 1 week ago and it also take only maximum 20 seconds withous using resources.

It just a WordPress script with Articles and i don't think it's the tipe that uses many resources.

Bandwidth Used This Month: 0% / 0 MB of 10000 Megabytes (i think that maximum used Bandwidth it used was 200-300 MB/month from 10000MB)
Disk-Space Used: 9.3% / 9.3 MB of 300 Megabytes -> This 9.3% have been made in like 3 months i think.

Any other help and suggestion please?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have extra mods or add-ons installed? Our scripts automatically suspend accounts that get an X rating for a prolonged period of time. I posted in the news with an explanation of how this works yesterday.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.