Should I give up on tedrossin.x10hosting.com and X10 hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trossin

Reaction score
My site is still missing and I can not log into cpanel. My site is on lotusold which I beielve is a very bad sign. I tried this hint that I found in another post with no luck as there is no "login to cpanel button" when I follow the instructions:

"Did you tried the link from your account panel. http://x10hosting.com/control
Goto account panel and click on view details on free hosting account and then click on login to cpanel button"

My site was tedrossin.x10hosting.com. I have all the files and I asked that my account be either reset are removed so that I can rebuild it. I paid the $3 to not have to come to the forum every other week but I'd be happy to pay it again if that is what the hold up is.

This has really been a pisser as it took a great deal of time to get people to move to my new site after Yahoo killed off Geocities. I don't want to go through that again but it seems like I will have to do that as there seems to be no progress.

I've said please before. Maybe being nice is the wrong way to go?

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
this appears to be an issue with DNS settings. I will bug an admin to look in your issue.

Also nice is the right way to go. There are allot of issues created not only from the move to virtual platforms, but also from the move to a new datacenter. Most of the staff have allot of issues to deal with, and allot of work to deal with. Getting mad and throwing allot of swear words only gets you banned by corey. He has to deal with 30,000+ people using his free service, so theres allot of complaining going on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.