Should I go find another place?

acousticism

Reaction score
Should I go try and find another host? I'm asking this cause Im not very patient I guess, and plus, the guy that submitted his request AFTER me, was accepted already, and I wasn't, and I submitted my request before that person... so whats the longest it could take to get accepted? should I go and find some place else?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well I dont know how that happened but you just submitted it yesturday night. It says it can take up to 24-48 hours so just be patient. I might do some tonight and If I do your the last person on the list, so I would do yours first

acousticism

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Well I dont know how that happened but you just submitted it yesturday night. It says it can take up to 24-48 hours so just be patient. I might do some tonight and If I do your the last person on the list, so I would do yours first

yeah, sorry, i don't know who stole my patients but... someone took it.

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
lol...but yea after you are accepted it can take upto 72 hours before your site becomes fully functional, so patience is required,
BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET FREE HOSTING LIKE THIS ANY WHERE ELSE...trust me i looked every where before a friend told me about x10hosting.