Siggie Images

TarouSensei

Reaction score
I am willing to make signature images for those who want them.
I don't have much to show of my old work, but if I find anything I'll show it here. Simply describe what you want it to look like. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I HAVE MUCH OTHER WORK TO TEND TO AND MAY NOT GET TO ALL REQUESTS. I will PM you when I have accepted your request, at which point I ask, but do not demand, that you give a small amount of points to confirm interest.
Base price: 50pts
+0.01 point per pixel

400x20 = 130pts
400x50 = 250pts
Initial small donation to show interest (after my confirmation) counts toward final cost.

You must specify desired size, image format (PNG, GIF, JPG, XCF or BMP only), and a somewhat detailed description of what you would like made.
First come, first serve.

Sohail

Reaction score
Do you have any examples of your work for us to see?

TarouSensei

Reaction score
I have a Zelda one I did for a friend a while ago that comes to mind, but unfortunately it was a long enough ago that it was lost in a hard drive failure.

This is not a sig, but I more recently edited a desktop background for another friend who liked Yoda, but thought Jedi were wimpy. So, I created the attached "darthyoda.png".
The original, "yodaorig.png" is also attached, and includes credit to the original author. I am aware that my rendition has the name removed, it was only intended for use by me and my friend originally. I tried tracking down "Chester," the creator of the original work, to ensure the legality of publishing this on the web, but have not had any luck.
I am also aware that a professional graphics editor has tackled the "Darth Yoda" after I created this, but mine is in a different style and I do not claim to be a pro.

Attachments

• yodaorig.png
    yodaorig.png
    641.6 KB · Views: 23
  • darthyoda.png
    darthyoda.png
    375.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: