Status
Not open for further replies.

~joy~

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a current account with x10hosting, been using it for the past few years.
Recently I stopped logging into my account, last activity stated on the site when I logged in being in Oct, but I'm guessing my account still got removed due to inactivity.. =(

I would appreciate if my account could be restored, though I hardly doubt if that could be done if the accounts and it's contents were deleted.

But that brings me to the problem I am posting here today. I've tried to sign up for a hosting account using my current x10hosting account. I log in, clicked on 'Hosting', it says I don't have a hosting account, so i click on 'sign up'.
Filled up the form, clicked submit, and was told my email address was already registered, was automatically directed to the login page, where I logged in, which directs me yet again to the same login page, so I login again, but this time round it just brings me to the default account page and no hosting account was created.
An endless loop...

I've tried this multiple times on Firefox, Chrome and IE. All if which I get the same loop situation.
Would appreciate if you could give me a solution or get this situation fixed.
And also any possible solutions if there are on getting my previous account contents back, or if theres any sort of back up would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

~joy~

Reaction score
Hi, I am aware of that issue. Had read the post before posting.

Have tried yet again, but it still does not work and it's still the exact same issue.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.