Sign-ups Open until bedtime!

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
aww bummer if only i was here right when i got home :( i guess i just missed them haha too bad, just missing the signups sorta feels like this: :sleep2:

crazylilazn

Reaction score
um hi! i had the same problem as ppl before me too, with the error account creation.
soon after i got an email saying that it would be activated shortly, yet it hasnt...... what happened?

theblazingangel

Prime Account
Reaction score
NedreN said:
TheBlazingAngel: What do you mean *exactly* by: "small note, on the emails where you mention copying the address, there are two full stops at the end, someone might mistake them as being part of the address, so it might be a good idea to remove them!"

? The two periods? I think I am going to change the email being sent around better to make the apperance a little more, errr.. "nice".

yeh the two periods are what i meant. just a small thing but i though someone might mix them up as being part of the address...

archer282

Reaction score
Unable to create account!

WHM ERROR:
WWWAcct 10.0 (c) 1997-2005 cPanel, Inc.
Sorry, a DNS entry for archer282.x10hosting.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

Account Creation Complete!!!

kouhi

Reaction score
I think everyone is getting the same problem, i guess corey has alot of accounts to manually create

Jordan K

Reaction score
Anyone have a rough idea of when the signups will be on again? I'm still angry over missing today's trial signups but I guess I had a hell of a time while I was out. Anyways pretty much not going to sleep until I can get a signup request in lol, I have been checking here literally twice a day for almost two weeks now to see whats going on and when you guys are going to be back up. Hopefully my wait will be cut short if they're open again today. *cough hint hint*

Lol, it's pretty agonizing playing the waiting game but I guess it's worth it :drool: , so yeah, I don't even know what this post was about just curious when the signups are going to be back on...

**Edit: My apologizes the signups weren't working in my browser, I tried it on my sisters computer and sure enough it worked. I guess I had to do a clear of internet history/tempo. files! :stupid:

***Edit: Alright I have just successfully signed up, I have no idea what you guys are complaining about. Maybe they had fixed the errors by now but I registered just now and everything went seemlessly. I had entered all the required information, recieved my activation email, then recieved another email upon activation with my account information.
Did you guys fix the signups already or am I lucky user #5678904rt5645678905678? :D:D

Last edited:

draikun

Reaction score
well... I received an email saying that my account was created and there is some information:

Hello draikun,

Thank you for registering with x10hosting, your account information is as follows below:

Username: draikun
Email Address: draikun@hotmail.com
Package: Advanced
Domain Name: nushe.x10hosting.com
Signup Date: 12-09-05

To login to your cpanel account follow either one of these links:
http://nushe.x10hosting.com:2082
or
https://nushe.x10hosting.com:2083

If you signed up with an existing domain you will need to change your nameserver to point to our server. This change can take upto 48 hours to take effect. Our nameservers are:

Click here to login to your account!

but i can't acces to cpanel, only I can go on Ipanel and view my profile, but I didnt have the username and password for cpanel (and it didn't work the username and password I put in the apply)

what can I do?

thanks

Jordan K

Reaction score
Hmm, I recieved my information exactly as you did in an email after activation. I was able to log into iPanel and then from there, a cPanel link was present I believe try clicking that and log in with the information you specified when you signed up (same user/pass you used for iPanel) try it by going through iPanel first because that's what I did and it works just fine for me.

Jordan K

Reaction score
No you have not missed it, maybe he is awake now and turned it back on or maybe he just forgot to turn it back off. The original post in this thread has a link to the signups that he has set up.

draikun

Reaction score
no... the user/pass I use for ipanel doesn't work for cpanel... I don't know why...

kouhi

Reaction score
Same here, i can log into ipanel but not cpanel.
User: Chris
Domain: leo.x10hosting.com

Daniel

Reaction score
I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible. :D

(I'm not collecting an Oscar here :lol:)

sprawelhn

Reaction score
Thank you for registering with x10hosting there was a error creating your account and the server admin has been notified. Your account will be activated shorlty.

And
Unable to create account!

WHM ERROR:
Sorry, a DNS entry for roach.x10hosting.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
This is exactly what I get.<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Unable to create account!

WHM ERROR:
WWWAcct 10.0 (c) 1997-2005 cPanel, Inc. <TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Sorry, a DNS entry for echo.x10hosting.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster) </TD><TD width=30>
error.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Account Creation Complete!!!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ok I see all of the errors people are having. As soon as Corey get's back on, hopefully he will fix everyones accounts. I don't want to mess with the DNS stuff.

kouhi

Reaction score
Its not the dns which is the probolem, its the browser they are using to sign up with. Firefox is the main culprit but signups are working using IE

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
"WHM ERROR:
Sorry, a DNS entry for archer282.x10hosting.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)"

"WHM ERROR:
Sorry, a DNS entry for echo.x10hosting.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)"

"WHM ERROR:
Sorry, a DNS entry for roach.x10hosting.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)"

Those are all problems with the DNS entries already existing. It has nothing to do with the browsers. The browser the visitor uses does not matter.