Signature Seperator

Status
Not open for further replies.

X3r0X

Reaction score
Hey

Not like this is anything major, but the signature seperator should be something like:

----------------------
not

As you can see, the second one in signatures ads a bit of a border, making it look untidy. Should take about 10 seconds to change :grin:.

Thanks
X3r0X

Imakuni

Reaction score
I dont either, he might be thinking of another forum/forum system that uses the dashed lines.

I think PHPBB does that...

Conor

Reaction score
I think he means that it interferes with the border on his signatures? For example look at the graphics top border in my siggy.

Imakuni

Reaction score
Conor said:
I think he means that it interferes with the border on his signatures? For example look at the graphics top border in my siggy.
yeah... but i DO remmber seeing a forum that used the dotted lines... the line above your pic is quite annoying if you think about it...

S_W_A_T

Reaction score
Yup... phpbb uses dotted lines... I rather choose the straight lines then the dotted lines...

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Imakuni said:
Conor said:
yeah... but i DO remmber seeing a forum that used the dotted lines... the line above your pic is quite annoying if you think about it...
You cant really notice it unless you look hard ;)

Imakuni

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Imakuni said:
Conor said:
You cant really notice it unless you look hard ;)
yeah, but my eye problem is so bad i have to squint to see the text, and i can see that line...

Status
Not open for further replies.