Signing Up Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmagic

Reaction score
I know I am supposed to be patient, but I have signed up like 80 times and I never get an account, I almost gave up, Can someone please help me, I really need a host, or shall I find a diffrent host, I heard that this host is really good.

please pm me if you can help, or just reply

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, just hang in a little longer. Corey is starting to catch up on the Account Creations from the server maintenance.

Reaction score
x10 hosting only allows ONE ACCOUNT

Please Note:
Currently x10 free hosting servers are under going a Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.).

If you can't login to any of your accounts other than your forum account,

Stoli and Cossacks (The Servers) are under extreme maintenance to clean up all inactive accounts and prepare them for the copy over. Once complete Apache and services will be brought back online until it is time to copy them.

This means that if you can login to your accounts, any changes made won't be carried across when the backups are copied over.
So from this we can conclude that any changes made by staff to accounts won't stay either.
There is no ETA for the whole process, but Corey will periodically update the Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.) thread as to when certain stages are completed.

For future reference :
For any events/situations/occasions such as this, information can be found in these threads.
News and Announcements & Server Alerts

All of us at x10hosting are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this, but it will greatly befit us all.

If you have any complaints about this Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.), please read the Terms Of Service

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Your account fowk has been already created and your domain name is thesolu7ion.x10hosting.com. Please do not create multiple accounts. If you have created multiple accounts then request for them to be terminated.

Last edited:

nickmagic

Reaction score
thanks, whenever I click on the cPanel link, it keeps saying that "this page cannot be displayed, help?

nickmagic

nickmagic

Reaction score
I think thats the same one I clicked before, still deosn't work.

help?

Nickmagic

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
When you go to it, refresh the page a few times. For some reason I had to do that.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Yes. We would have to terminate your account and then you would have to create a new one.
Did you manage to get into cPanel?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.