Signups off for 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be turning account creations off for 24 hours at some point tonight. There are 2 servers that are in dire need of cleanup (Absolut\Stoli). We've been trying to perform maintenance on these servers since last week but have not had much success. With a 24 hour window we should be able to get a decent amount done to make these servers run better.

During the 24 hours the loads may be high and they may lock up a few times(They are now anyway). We will get them back to normal as fast as possible.

-Corey

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
Thats some good news, it has been pretty frustrating trying to work on my site the past few days. Thanks for the update, nice to know something is being done about it! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Cool, I'm looking forward to Absolut being nice and fast again, I've noticed that it has been slowing down over the past weeks.

Reaction score
Yep, it has unfortunately. Been seriously thinking about upgrading to paid hosting in the coming weeks to hopefully rid myself of these server problems :)

Keep up the good work.

aphiliac

Reaction score
I'm relieved to find that something is being done. A clean up sounds great. Thanks for doing this!

freenetter

Reaction score
Thanks for the cleanup Corey - your work and your staff's work is greatly appreciated by the X10 Free Users.

marmiea3

Reaction score
Thank you so much, I know I speak for alot of people when I say, your always doing a great job and making this site a better place.
I really appreciate what you do, thanks again.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've honestly had no problems with Absolut regarding space and speed, but it'll be cool to see Absolut run loads faster after this cleanup. At least this shows why the server has been dead every morning at 7AM here :p

soyokaze

Reaction score
im still having problems but hey, i really probably have things i should be doing instead, take your time :p

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're not done with the maintenance yet ;)

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
One of the scripts is currently running through and the load has increased - please be patient, everything should still be working, just a little slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.