Sigs Anyone?

InkMaster

Reaction score
Any of you guys want some sigs? Just this forum is looking boring w/o anything on it except text... Cause I can create some cool sigs for you...

All who wants a sig, just drop me a note, with like what colors you want, what u want it to say on it, what u want to be on it,,, like the sims dude, i know will probably request a sim on his sig or somethin

Last edited:

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
id love a cool sig dude what kind of stuff can u do!

InkMaster

Reaction score
trev said:
what kind of stuff can u do!

just a few sigs i'v done in the past... too lazy too look for any others...

screen.width-80) {this.width=screen.width-80;this.alt='Full View';}" onmouseover="if(this.alt) this.style.cursor='hand';" border="0">
screen.width-80) {this.width=screen.width-80;this.alt='Full View';}" onmouseover="if(this.alt) this.style.cursor='hand';" border="0">

All who wants a sig, just drop me a note, with like what colors you want, what u want it to say on it, what u want to be on it,,, like the sims dude, i know will probably request a sim on his sig or somethin

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
There pritty nice if uv got some time can u make something that quite high tech and incorperates some millitary stuff i mean millitary hardware no war scinces? That would be whiked!

InkMaster

Reaction score
trev said:
There pritty nice if uv got some time can u make something that quite high tech and incorperates some millitary stuff i mean millitary hardware no war scinces? That would be whiked!

would you concider this to be hardware?

screen.width-80) {this.width=screen.width-80;this.alt='Full View';}" onmouseover="if(this.alt) this.style.cursor='hand';" border="0"> screen.width-80) {this.width=screen.width-80;this.alt='Full View';}" onmouseover="if(this.alt) this.style.cursor='hand';" border="0">

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
oh yeh now thats what im talking about! Tornadoe is better than tank!

InkMaster

Reaction score
trev said:
brilliant!

here, what u think? just a simple sig...

Firefox.jpg

Last edited:

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
wow dude that exelent what did u use to make it?

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
kool well great work and thanks for the sig if u ever need a favour you know who to ask!

-SE7EN-

Reaction score
Try to do something different with your borders. The sigs themselves are good but all your borders are exactly the same with the rounded edges and the white border with the black shadow behind it. It looks cool and its a cool style but if you do it on every sig it wont look at good and itll get whored quick.

InkMaster

Reaction score
-SE7EN- said:
Try to do something different with your borders. The sigs themselves are good but all your borders are exactly the same with the rounded edges and the white border with the black shadow behind it. It looks cool and its a cool style but if you do it on every sig it wont look at good and itll get whored quick.

I usually make different things,, but I just made a template for myself, and I keep using it, cause I'm too lazy to make anything else...

thesims2extreme said:

This good enough? Didnt know what 2 do... :confused:
sims.jpg