SilverLine Studios

silverl4

Reaction score
Hi all
My name is jay, ive just joined you guys after DriveHQ have done my head in. Ive placed my website on here for all peeps to look at here is the link and I hope you like it http://silverlinestudios.x10host.com I think u will as I has something for everybody on there. I provide quality pieces of Art in all different formats from FreeHand drawings and Paintings to CGI and 3D Models, see what u think and let me know.

SilverLineStudiologo2_zpse87e21bf.jpg

Thanx guys and girls
Jay

brittbr2

Reaction score
I like the overall theme but as many people access sites through mobile yiu might consider making your site responsive. I think the black is a bit to much so I would recommend adding some other color as its to dark to my eyes but other than that it's a decent site

silverl4

Reaction score
I like the overall theme but as many people access sites through mobile yiu might consider making your site responsive. I think the black is a bit to much so I would recommend adding some other color as its to dark to my eyes but other than that it's a decent site
Thank you very much for your reply, I use a lot of gif's and or Flash, this is what makes it less responsive and takes time to load up but on a laptop or desktop it runs real quick and looks great...but im thinking of just making a brand new SilverLine Studios website from scratch again, I will keep you all informed and I will get my .co.uk domain a back up running again as well as this domain....the more the better ;). Thanks for your kind words again they are much appreciated.

SilverLineStudiologo2_zpse87e21bf.jpg

Regards
Jay (Founder SilverLine Studios & NHBA)

bmccoy11

Reaction score
Old thread, but this website looks very outdated. You might want to use WordPress with a more modern theme instead. I guarantee you this website won't attract any customers. If you don't want to use a CMS, you should learn a little HTML5 and CSS3.

The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services has a set of guidelines for web design. You might want to take a look at those for a general idea on how your website should look.