Simple Page Updates w/Template?

rickybray

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have tried various searches to make sure this wasn't out here. I hope I haven't missed it - but maybe it's just too simple. Yet it's holding me up.

I have a new website; I used Reptile to create it, and it looks fine for my purposes. I want to make a few simple changes, but if I go back into Reptile it wants me to first select a template, just like I was starting all over. I thought I'd just select anything to get past the first 3 steps, but then it said it would create a whole new page, wiping out what I had before. No - not at all what I wanted so I canceled it quickly.

Must be something simple I'm missing somewhere! Funny thing is, I think I did make some changes once, but that was weeks ago and I can't recall how I got into it.

THANK YOU for being patient and helping out a newbie.

R

zen-r

Reaction score
I believe the following may work ;

Type in the url to your web page followed by "/admin.php". That should take you to the login for your page. :)

rickybray

Prime Account
Reaction score
I believe the following may work ;

Type in the url to your web page followed by "/admin.php". That should take you to the login for your page. :)

EXCELLENT! Thank you for that. I don't know where it was documented but I will save this and never have to ask this question again.

Boy, that was sure easy - if you know the answer.

I'm very grateful.
R