Simple website

jeansimon.ratte31

Reaction score
Hello, I made a simple website to host my blog and my programming works. I wanted something simple, so I made something simple :tongue:. Don't review the content since it's in french, but review the design please!

http://jsratte.cz.cc/

Thank you!

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As you named the post, the site is simple and workable.It is fast.If it serves your purpose, its fine otherwise..there can be better feature additions to the site which can make the site user experience better.Are you bettering it or did you stop further programming the site?

jeansimon.ratte31

Reaction score
As you named the post, the site is simple and workable.It is fast.If it serves your purpose, its fine otherwise..there can be better feature additions to the site which can make the site user experience better.Are you bettering it or did you stop further programming the site?

Thank you the comment and yes, I'll add things to the website. I didn't stop the developpement.

stardom

Reaction score
I could prolly design you an easy mockup, the design is less simple. Then you can just add the info in yourself. Let me know if you want one. Doesn't take that long for me to make it. Other then that you achieved what you wanted. A simple fast loading site.

t-e-d-d-y45

Reaction score
Ok... Its too simple for me I would like some more colour to make it less too simple

bigboss55517

Reaction score
Hi jeansimon.ratte31, It is too simple. But I think you should add some extras in it.

v4xde

Reaction score
Too simple, if is that what you wana.
I would insert some HTML colour.
V