Sing in not working

aemax10m

Reaction score
I've always signed in with my username
Now after resetting password a couple of times,I can't sign in, with either username or email
Please help
Thanks

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've always signed in with my username
Now after resetting password a couple of times,I can't sign in, with either username or email
Please help
Thanks
Hello,

Using the same email as you have on the forums I issued a password reset for you. Please let us know if you received this. It is time sensitive but if you receive this that is a good sign and we can try again. If you want to try and catch someone on during regular hours to help a little quicker you can try our new discord as well : https://discord.gg/Ab9eGwsxh2

aemax10m

Reaction score
Yes, I have received the email, only that I'm Europe so I think around 6 hours time difference, that's why I didn't open it immediately
I've managed to get in to my Direct Admin control panel through subdomain.x10host.com:2222 with my username and original password
I've also added a text document labeled x10hosting.txt with my email
Then I've tried to log in again with the email trying both, original and reset password, neither of them work; this is the message I get:
These credentials do not match our records.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I have received the email, only that I'm Europe so I think around 6 hours time difference, that's why I didn't open it immediately
I've managed to get in to my Direct Admin control panel through subdomain.x10host.com:2222 with my username and original password
I've also added a text document labeled x10hosting.txt with my email
Then I've tried to log in again with the email trying both, original and reset password, neither of them work; this is the message I get:
These credentials do not match our records.
You should be able to click that email as soon as it comes in and you receive it. The text document is only needed in the event you want to change your email if you do not have access to your current one. I have issued a password reset link again.