Sir plz its urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashaa4u51

Reaction score
Sir,
im lossing so much visitors so plz kindly help me to restore my account, plz sir and sir want to ask u one more question wahts the process for upgrade my account to premium account? i want to buy $9.99 Plane plz help me also plz restore my account as soon as possible i will delete all the copyright files gfrom my account and never add copyright files again so plz forgive my 1st & last mistake and restore my account fast ...hope u will help me
thanx

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is Permanently suspended for violation of TOS.Sorry we can't un suspended it nor allow any kind of backups.You can register Premium account from http://x10premium.com

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
For the record, premium does not allow linking to copyrighted content that is being illegally distributed, nor will it get you your account back, access has been permanently revoked.

prashaa4u51

Reaction score
Vishal sir and Anna Sir i Hope u both are from India....
I dont Know About That Is Copyright Files,I will Delete It But Plz Restored My Account, If Not Then Plz Allow Me Some Time To Buckup My All Files I Had Taken Hard Work To Get This Files And Had Wasted Minimum 15 Days For This Files So Kindly Help Me Plz

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You've already been told twice that your account is permanently suspended. You will not get your account back nor any of it's files. No backups will be given nor accessed.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Vishal sir and Anna Sir i Hope u both are from India....
I dont Know About That Is Copyright Files,I will Delete It But Plz Restored My Account, If Not Then Plz Allow Me Some Time To Buckup My All Files I Had Taken Hard Work To Get This Files And Had Wasted Minimum 15 Days For This Files So Kindly Help Me Plz

Anna would be 'miss' or 'madam'. Not sure about why you hope they are from India as policy is policy. It applied to everyone yesterday, it applies to everyone today, and it'll apply to everyone tomorrow.

You're supposed to sort your own backups out; you'd know this if you had read the terms of service, but then you'd also know about what you can and cannot upload.

For reference, here's what you didn't read: http://x10hosting.com/terms

Status
Not open for further replies.