Site activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

nthstar

Reaction score
I see under Hosting Account Main Domain Modification I can change my domain to a non x10hosting website. For example northstar.x10hosting.com-->northstar.com. What will happen if I do that?

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
You have to login once per month to keep your account active. Remember that you must login into forums(here), cpanel and account panel login does not counted.

DID you Buy northstar.com?
If yes go to your domain registrar and point your domain to

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

and then change your main domain from account panel.

nthstar

Reaction score
If not, how to reset the account to the default domain? I try changing it back to northstar.x10hosting.com but it says site not registered :?

Last edited:

nthstar

Reaction score
I still can't view the site :? It still come up domain not registered. Any other sub pages comes up with The webpage cannot be found. However, loging into cpanel, all my page exists.

Just to clarify, unless I bought a domain like www.northstarexplorers.com, I cannot change my domain to that?

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
You cannot change to a real domain (such as somethingsomething.com) without purchasing it first and pointing the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I still can't view the site :? It still come up domain not registered. Any other sub pages comes up with The webpage cannot be found. However, loging into cpanel, all my page exists.

Just to clarify, unless I bought a domain like www.northstarexplorers.com, I cannot change my domain to that?

You have to purchase the domain, usually it costs $10/year

Status
Not open for further replies.