Site and cPanel inaccessible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Reaction score
Since the server moves started, I have been unable to access either me site or my cPanel. I already had a ticket opened for this but the last email update stated to reopen a ticket for any outstanding issues.

cPanel account : stingray
site : stingray.exofire.net (lotus)

Thank you

Stingray

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

I just checked, and I can't find enything.

I had previously changed my password and I received an email like this

The link between your client account and forum account {{{at_vbid}}} has been replaced due to another link being made. Only one account can be linked at a time. If you did not authorize this change please contact us immediately.

I think that {{{at_vbid}}} might be an indication that there is a problem.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
From what I can see you were one of the "lotusold" accounts. There was a software problem and your site was not transferred.
There might or might not be backups of your files and any databases, but apparently it is quite hard to find anything in the backups and the staff are still busy with finishing up with all the other changes.
I would proceed on the presumption that nothing is recoverable.

My suggestion would be to sign up for another hosting account.
If you want the same domain name, please start a new thread with "lotusold account" in the title so the people handling the ticket know what category you are in. stingray.exofire.net is still listed on x10 nameservers, pointing back to the old servers (which x10 do not control) and that entry would have to be erased before you could get the domain back.

Stingray

Reaction score
Ok I have signed up for another account. and everything seems to work.

Thanks

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your problem is resolved Now. So I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.