Status
Not open for further replies.

AutoItKing

Reaction score
My info:
Site: autoitking.exofire.net
Server: Stoli
cPanel username: autoit (I think)

It gives me timeout error every time I try to access it. Same with cPanel. :runaway: What's going on?!?!?! My account panel says that everything but Exim (which helps the delivery of mail) is online! What gives? :wtf: If you guys could PLEASE resolve this issue, and based upon what I have seen in the forum, many others are having the same problem. 99.9% uptime, huh? Please help. I'll give more info if needed. And no, I'm not a n00b, or newb, or w/e, I know my stuff.

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Stoli is down for server maintenance, it should be back soon. To be assured this is not the routing issue that has been going on, please check if you can access you site through a proxy.

AutoItKing

Reaction score
Proxy is a no go. So why does the Account Management Panel say that everything is online?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The site is loading for me right now at the time of the post, and it came right up as soon as I clicked it. As Twinkle suggested, use a proxy (a different one from the one you just used) to see if it's up, then try using your browser to navigate to your site (without the proxy), and if it doesn't load, run a trace route from your computer to your site (via command prompt, MS-DOS, Terminal, etc) if you know how and post the results back to us.

To run a trace route in windows, enter in the below data and press enter.

tracert autoitking.exofire.net

Be sure to post the data if any errors occur and it doesn't reach x10hosting.com/exofire.net as the final destination. You might be being affected by the Global Crossing routing issue, but it's 10:09 PM EST time and your site is still loading up instantly as soon as I click on it (no cache being used in browser).

Last edited:

AutoItKing

Reaction score
I am in CST and tracing the route didn't help. At the 10th jump, it started timing out every time.
Edit:
I think I know what the problem might be, or at least part of it. I changed my address from autoitking.X10hosting.com TO autoitking.exofire.net. cPanel still thinks it's at the old one, so if one of the admins could change that. But that still doesn't explain why it won't even come up. After some trying, I found a proxy that got it. It shows the welcome to X10 page.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
If you trace route your new domain and it still times out on the 10th jump, if it's happening after the gblx.com router if there is one right before the time outs occce, then you're being affected by the routing issue that's going on, hence you having to use a proxy. If that's not the problem, then I don't know. Post your trace route here to see if this is the problem though. Also, I've heard this is a DNS issue, so that could be explaining stuff.

Last edited:

AutoItKing

Reaction score
So, I guess Global Crossing is having some major issues with packet loss. I really hope it gets resolved. Quickly.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Probably. The staff say it's a DNS issue, where a lot of people are getting a time out/an error after Global Crossing. We're working on trying to fix it, though for now, stick with a proxy you can use to get to x10. If needed, I'm sure you can get someone of staff/a trusty member to upload your site so that it's ready when the problem is fixed.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Link your account to your forum account or it will be suspended by the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.