site banned in google

xPlozion

Reaction score
google doesn't like those kind of sites (just links to google searches. they consider it spam, thus they don't display it.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ow I see, so if my site is not even up on google, after maybe 5 months... probably means they banned it?...how do I check if it is banned?

neteater

Reaction score
just type in google serach google banned checker and check. and now problem is what can i do coz my website is based on search if i switch my search link to another site google then

goldy30

Reaction score
You need to check your pages for duplicate content. That means if you've copied content from another site google see's that it is duplicate and won't index your pages, but rather put them in the supplemental index.

Enter your url in CopyScape and you can see what words are duplicate http://www.copyscape.com

Use www.copyscape.com to check all your pages and make sure you get rid of any duplicate content.

Another thing is if you've tried to build back links to your site, make sure you've used the same keywords that are in your meta description and meta title of the page you are linking to. If you haven't built up backlinks I suggest you do so.

Put a link to your page and description containing the keywords found on your page on a site which is relevant to what your page is about.

Be sure the page your linking to has a PR (page rank) of at least 2 - 3. Google sees your site as being important if other popular sites are linking to you. Don't worrie about reciprocal links... two way linking.

Also you should get a domain and pay for your hosting. Google knows which sites are free hosting. Choose a domain which includes keywords from your index page.

Fix your content and backlinks and re submit your site to google, yahoo, msn, etc.

Last edited: