Site builder not loading?

canadaun

Reaction score
Hello
It is a week I have problem to use the site builder to edit my page but is not loading and I am not a professional to find the problem is there any support staff here to solve my problem ?

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's not what you asked in the Free Hosting forum (and you didn't link to any previous postings). If you only want help getting the site builder to load, that is a hosting issue, but only a very few people involved in support here have access to fix server problems, so it may be a while getting a response.

That said, my best piece of advice is to stay away from online site builders whenever you can. They sound like a good idea, but it can very very difficult to move your website from host to host when you need to, and they tend to use a lot of "magic" code that can be very difficult to edit or fix when things go wrong. There is a very good piece of free software that can produce much better (and more portable) web pages — KompoZer — which is as easy to use as a basic word processor. You can then either upload the files it creates using the cPanel file manager, or use the built-in FTP client (which will make sure that you put everything in the right place).