Site design changed.How is it?

playminigames

Reaction score
very plain, it needs some color, also you should create a different navigation menu, something that isnt text online. Other than that i cant see anything that looks out of place. Good luck!

adella

Reaction score
It's not letting me view your site. Service temporaily unavailable:dunno::dunno:

j19552b

Reaction score
To Adella:The reason that you can't see my site is that I pulled it down as it has some serious programming errors and I need to settle it ASAP.I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

To friend31355:Thanks for your feedback.I will program my own web template or get it somehow.

j19552b

Reaction score
I don't know why u say site not working but the only reason I can think of is that you entered the site while I was pulling it down 4 repairs.I do it everyday to update content.By the way what do you guys think of my site now.I gave it colours

playminigames

Reaction score
its better, but any site shouldn't be yellow. and if your going to have a yellow site you need a better navigation, it doesnt take more that 15 mins to make a graphical navigation for your site.

kbjradmin

Reaction score
as everyone else has said, it looks very plain. i also agree that it needs some sort of graphical navigation.

i would be happy to help you make your site if you would like the help. feel free to pm me. ;)

vazersg

Reaction score
Hi j19552b, why trouble yourself if you're not really a designer. I think x10 free host offer site builder called SiteReptile Website Builder. You can find the software in Cpanel under Sotware/Service category. The design provided is pretty good and looks very professional. You might want to try it out. And it's easier to manage as there is no need hard coding in it.