Site down and then suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

danprobo

Reaction score
Hello x10 staff,

I can not access the site but suddenly my account is suspended. What happened? I have two websites here, all using Drupal and only uses three modules, the module is very small and not likely to add pressure on the server. I use the following modules:

1. NoFollowList -> Adding rel="nofollow" tags.
2. Global Redirect -> Redirect the url if there are non SEO friendly Url (i.e. /index.php...)
3. Code Filter -> Provide ability to post tags like div, code, or php.

6 days ago I was using Views and CCK but now I do not use it again and create a new website with the standard modules of Drupal. To reduce the load on the server every time there are anonymous visitors coming to my site then I turn on the page caching feature.

Drupal builds a new web page for every visitors, so if two visitors visiting the same page, Drupal builds it twice. But with the page cache feature turned on, Drupal will save the web page when first visitors come, and give the saved pages to other visitors. This will speed up my website because hundreds of queries to database are replaced with one single query.

But why my account is still suspended after doing it all? I even remove all jQuery like Cycle, Superfish or pngFix. Please check my website from the admin side so I know for sure what caused it all.

Thanks,

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is still suspended because you didn't unsuspend yourself. You can unsuspend yourself in the account panel :)

As to why it's happening, I'm not sure. I think it's the code filter.

~Callum

danprobo

Reaction score
I already un-suspended myself but it still suspended, please check it for sure.

OK I'll try to disable the module, but I think more than that, admin must know about this.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I already un-suspended myself but it still suspended, please check it for sure.

OK I'll try to disable the module, but I think more than that, admin must know about this.
I had un suspended your account.Check what was causing it and remove it immediately

danprobo

Reaction score
Hello, Thanks to you all

I already disable almost every things :) so if I still got suspended next time then admin should take care of it (weird if I suspended if already disable almost every things).

I even turn-on the throttle module to disable lot of default modules if sites is busy.

I'm also moving one of my site from x10 hosting to try resolve this (have 3 before and now 2 that hosted here). Maybe because of traffic, the alexa rank of both website hosted in x10 is about 430.000 and 230.000. I close my Drupal theme demo site too (to many traffic).

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.