Site Down, Can't Log Into CPanel or FTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishmn

Reaction score
My site fishingminnesota.elementfx.com is down and I can't log into cpanel or ftp.

REBEL21

Reaction score
This is happening alot at the moment what server are you on?

LuckyCharm

Reaction score
It was down the other day, too. I couldn't even get into the forum to report it.

REBEL21

Reaction score
this also happened to me actually and to calystos it happened to day!!!

fishmn

Reaction score
It's nice to see the kids are on top of this! If I could just access to my ftp or cpanel so I can delete my files and move on to a real web host I would be happy. This host is great for the Jr.High crowd to play on but I need something reliable. Any idea what month they will have this running for the usual 12-14 hrs before the next great crash? Can someone delete my directories?
PS: HostGator- Run by pros!!

istore_admin

Reaction score
If you really want your account deleted then leave your account for two weeks and it will be terminated automatically and all of your files will be deleted. Just to tell you that I have been with many hosts over the last two and a half years and this is the first host i have been with for more than two months. I had one or two problems with getting started but i have been with x10 since the begining of August and my site has been never gone down! I have had excellent service when ever i have needed help with something but you are welcome to your own opinions. By the way HostGator is not a free hosting provider. You get what you pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.