Site down for about two days now

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohjoy

Reaction score
I know this is Free and all but do they ever reply to open tickets? This is ridiculous. No really clear status that anything is globally wrong, no response to open tickets. Just nothing.

I have a test wordpress blog site running. Very VERY basic. Was working fine since I put it up.

Did not touch or change anything. Did not even add any new post or nothing. Just woke up and then nothing, not working.

Site went from being totally unreachable, just timing out, to now giving the following message... "Error establishing a database connection".

I can FTP in and see my files. I can login to the portal and get to Cpanel.

Any thoughts from anyone? I am not any kind of expert but can probably figure out what you are trying to tell me if you have some ideas because I have no idea if or when x10hosting will ever respond.

Thanks in advance.

ohjoy

Reaction score
Meaning, when i click on "Error Logs" under the logs section in Cpanel, It opens up but there are no logs being shown as being generated. The log window is empty.

ohjoy

Reaction score
I am so not being a wiseguy but obviously its a problem connecting to the database, based on the error message at least.

I'm running wordpress. (The latest)

WP admin is not accessible either which would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.