Site down. Internal Server Error on Stoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

intellectip19

Reaction score
My blog is down for almost 20 hours now. Earlier I checked the forum and it looked like there were some server issues. However, now when I checked, I am getting the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I can access cPanel just fine, but the main website is not working. Could somebody please look into this matter and tell me when this is going to be fixed? Also, please confirm the blog databse is still fine? I don't want to lose anything!!

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Any update? Somebody please help!

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your site seem to load up now, although a bit slow it seem, no doubt due to maintenance at hand with the actual web servers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.