Site down more often than up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirankaushal

Reaction score
I've just started using the free hosting as the site referring me said that the uptime was around 97%, which i found impressive.

But aside from the first couple of days my site has been DOWN almost 90% !!

I know there were My SQL updates yesterday, but aside from that is this how things are to continue? I accept that this is free hosting and that comes with its risks, but surely a company deemed the best at it is better than this?

Do others suffer so much downtime or have I just joined at the wrong time?

kiranshashiyoga.co.uk

priyaa161

Reaction score
I'm new here but as most of the people are with x10hosting from past several year so I think it is just a temporary problem and it will be resolved soon and you and me can have a pleasant experience with this host.

joejv4

Reaction score
Just bad timing... Up until upgrades started, service was good. Since upgrades started, lots of down-time - as the staff has encountered various issues along the way, requiring all sorts of additional work to get things, and keep things, up and running again.

With all the upgrades they're doing, service should be very good once everything is complete and stablized. In the mean-time, there will be issues.

kirankaushal

Reaction score
thanks for all responses, good to see that other users have confirmed it is a temporary issue. everything has been fine all day here so hopefully the glitch is over!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
thanks for all responses, good to see that other users have confirmed it is a temporary issue. everything has been fine all day here so hopefully the glitch is over!

This issue is resolved Now. So I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.