Site down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preszdent

Reaction score
Hi I was doing some work on the site from 4pm today and the site keeps going down. I go in cpanel to repair mysql and site goes back up, but then later it goes down.

This has been happing repeatedly all day and now I can't get into cpanel.

Is there a serious problem with server cause all week when I try to get work done, or go on site to look at messages, site is always down and it happen to me more than 10 times this week alone not including today.

http://globe.x10hosting.com

M

minievan

I See your problem, The server that x10 have run you on maybe down. My Site is Fine So Im Not too sure. Its taking ages to load too. Is this your first time of accesing it? If so you would need to change your nameservers.Read This Post, Should help, If not use the search function above.http://x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=2301-change+nameservers

--Please rep me if i helped you :)
--Need Help?,Just Yelp!™

Preszdent

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't understand this so maybe an admin can private message me and explain this a little more to me. I just want to get on the site and finsh my work, and let the others see the info of what is going on next.

FeestBijtje

Reaction score
Preszdent said:
Honestly, I don't understand this so maybe an admin can private message me and explain this a little more to me. I just want to get on the site and finsh my work, and let the others see the info of what is going on next.

Server is down its simple...
Probely an local error.

Preszdent

Reaction score
FeestBijtje said:
Server is down its simple...
Probely an local error.

Basicly I was talking about what minievan mention. I think I know the server is down, that is simple.:nuts:

jensen

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm new here but am confused about the difference between an account suspended for violation like not having the ads up. Versus "server down" Versus "Not loggin in for 2 weeks"

I thought like the previous host, they would have a sign on your site that says..."Account Suspended, please contact admin." Is that right?

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
it isnt, i think 70.86 is still all funny

well that explains it... something on 70.86.136.178 is down...

Last edited:

Preszdent

Reaction score
Nope still not working. I can get into cpanel now, but there is no images and database is not there, it has not been restored.:hsugh:

Monday 12pm est

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.