site down

Status
Not open for further replies.

icmysite

Reaction score
can anyone help me to get my site up and running. I was on fris and and when I try to access my site I get Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL"
I havent been able to login to the cPanel either.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

icmysite.x10hosting.com

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You have been moved from Fris to Chopin.

Use

https://chopin.x10hosting.com:2083/

to log onto cPanel.

When you log onto cPanel, try to use PHPMyAdmin. If you can, that indicates your Remote Hosts seem to be set properly.

Then try cPanel --> MySQL Databases , remove the user from your database and then add back with ALL PRIVILEGES.
If that does not work, try deleting the user entirely and recreating him and readding to the database. You will have to use the same password or adjust your software (SMF, Wordpress, Joomla, etc) configuration file.

icmysite

Reaction score
I still can not log in

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

I went ahead and reset my password and still cant get in to cPanel

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Any other suggestions plz?

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I con not ftp my site @chopin either

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The account panel will be back online within 24 hours. Once it is online you should be able to reset your password. If you still have issues AFTER 24 hours please re-open this thread or create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.