site either not found or slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewFuture

Reaction score
I know we have been having server problems and you have spent time sorting the problem and upgrading, but my site seems to be either offline or really slow, are you still upgrading, or is it just my site as no others have posted this problem.

Just saying you ought to check it out, anyone else's site is slow?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
No its not major I dont think...it might take a bit to fix biut its not major...should be going soon :)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Yep so was mine ...apache is down right now ....hopefully it will be back up soon

n4tec

Reaction score
mine down too!!! I know it will be back soon!!!

*4*

t72at72a

Reaction score
Mines down again too! hopefully will be back up again very soon :eek:riginal:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I`m pretty sure apache or the database or both are down right now ...sorry for the trouble ...it should be fixed soon

t72at72a

Reaction score
im starting to loose a large amounts of members, but im sure that cant be helped, thanks for the info bigguy.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
If *anything* loads and you get a mysql error, like "Couldn't connect to database" or something like that, mysql is down. If you get a "Connection refused" or "blahblahblah.com Could not be found", then its apache thats down. Right now they are both up.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
NedreN said:
If *anything* loads and you get a mysql error, like "Couldn't connect to database" or something like that, mysql is down. If you get a "Connection refused" or "blahblahblah.com Could not be found", then its apache thats down. Right now they are both up.

Well from what I understand thats not exactly true....I could be wrong ...but thats close to it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.