SIte has been down for two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypnodomor

Reaction score
I'm sure it's just a casualty of the move, but it has been two weeks since my site has been up. Is there any indication as to when it might be back up? Thanks.

priyaa161

Reaction score
CEO has given the estimate of 5.7 days and I think two weeks contain 14 days. hypnodomor, thanks for bringing this topic before the staff. I'm also having the same problem and I would also like to take my chance to bring this topic to Corey's attention.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
CEO has given the estimate of 5.7 days and I think two weeks contain 14 days. hypnodomor, thanks for bringing this topic before the staff. I'm also having the same problem and I would also like to take to my chance to bring this topic to Corey's attention.

Posting your problem in others thread will not help you to get Corey`s attention. Please read these lines
High end estimate: 50,000 Accounts divided by 6 per minute will give us how many minutes it will take, this comes to 8,333 minutes or 138 hours or 5.7 days.
Low end estimate: 50,000 Accounts divided by 10 per minute will give us 5,000 minutes, or 83 hours, or 3.5 days.

Now the above is if no problems occur and everything runs smoothly through out the whole transfer process -- this never happens.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey said that those estimates were if no problems occurred, but due to the transferring of accounts causing the servers to freak out and constantly causing errors that estimate was just an estimate, not a clear permanent eta. In other support threads, I've seen account managers giving an estimate of mid next week, meaning mid this week. Give it until Wednesday.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Posting your problem in others thread will not help you to get Corey`s attention. Please read these lines

I'm having the same problem so if his/her problem will be solved then my problem will be solved automatically. But thanks for making clear to me.

Calistoy, thanks for the ETA

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
No new reply on this thread in last 3 days. So I am going to close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if this problem is not solved yet.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.