Site Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpogary

Reaction score
i originally made a post http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/53711-cpanel-problem.html(Cpanel Problem) yesterday and got a quick response about it on what i should do, my reply post misconceptions into the thought of the issue being resolved...so far i have not been able to access my Cpanel for about 2-3 weeks...i was able to connect with FTP once but now i cant connect....i CAN view the website by going to the sites url, BUT www.dpo.exofire.net:2082 isn't working and /cpanel dosnt work

when i goto :2082 it times out after about a minute, its been doing it for some time...is there anyway i or you guys can fix this??

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
This site loads fine for me. You are probably connected to stoli which means you are probably behind the routing issues.

dpogary

Reaction score
yes im on the Stoli Server, the rest of the website loads fine its just the Cpanel. is that just the Global crossing issue involved or is it an internal thing? thats all im wondering, if its GC causing it then i know X10 cant do anything and ill just wait, but if its internal im just bringing it up to see if it is a problem on my account or what not

dpogary

Reaction score
alright well ill wait to see if the global crossing is the issue, Admins can close this thread. if the problem changes or global crossing gets better and the Cpanel dosnt, ill open a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.