Status
Not open for further replies.

sinogap

Reaction score
I reeally need help
  1. when you go on website http://seeknow.x10hosting.com/
there's this error
"
Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/sinogap/public_html/libraries/joomla/utilities/simplexml.php(334) : eval()'d code on line 334"

since this error wasn't here a sec ago, I think someone might have tried to mess up my website how can I fix this and prevent it from happening.

1. I'm using SMF forums, but I have other people that are admins how can I keep them in the admin group but prevent them from changing some settings. In other words, how can I have more privileges then other admins, in my SMF forums
Help is greatly appreceated. Thankou

Buddy215215

Reaction score
the problem is you need to upgrade your php to do that go to x10hosting.com and log in on the homepage with your forum user and pass and scroll down to php configuration i got the best one because i couyldnt access login pages and the admin control panel

sinogap

Reaction score
i have php intermediate (i alwayz had it)and my site was working a second ago

Conmiro

Reaction score
Why dont you wait about an hour and try again? That happens to me sometimes. And mabey it has something to do the server?

sinogap

Reaction score
nope but i know that joomla is vulnerable
Edit:
well the problem is fixed now. It might have been a server problem; has this happened to anyone before?

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Please search the forum for similar thread before posting. There are lot of answeres to this question and this problem was discussed already.

I am closing this thread as the problem is solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.