Site Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFSCW

Reaction score
I've got my site uploaded with all necessary files, images, pages etc. The thing is i've got no idea how to actually get them to display properly with all the images showing and the webpage itself appearing. Is there any assitance that I can obtain from here or if not a place where I can get assistance from.

Thanks,

TFSCW.

Akkarin

Reaction score
You main site page should be called index.htm or index.php. So when someone goes to your site.x10hosting.com it will open the index file.

TFSCW

Reaction score
..mmk, I got that much already. All my pages are correctly named and linked. The one thing apart from me not knowing anything else was that DNS thing that takes 72 hours to like fix up or whatever. Would that maybe be the reason why it's not working, brcause when I go to my site, http://www.7thclan.x10hosting.com
it just brings up this thing with a list of folder directories and the heading saying 'Index of /'.

Does this make any sense?

Akkarin

Reaction score
No I think your DNS is working since your site is accessible. Not sure should be working if you puloaded the images and an index page.

TFSCW

Reaction score
mmk, must be something from my side then. Thanks for your support.

TFSCW

Reaction score
Sorry don't worry, I just didn't place everything in the right folders. Silly Me, LOL. Anyway I'm still trying to figure out where flash elements should go becuase my URL is directed at the right place but isn't loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.