Site Inconsistent

Status
Not open for further replies.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
My website: http://www.stpvoices.exofire.net is constantly experiencing incnsistent usage properties. Users have reported randomly getting 404 errors, the 'This Page Cannot Be Diplayed' message in internet explorer and a server error 500. I would like to know why this might be, because I need my site to be consistently working, because it is still being developed. Thank you.

hcse26

Reaction score
hmm well I can say this much.

Staff don't usually come to see threads on the Free Hosting section so I recommend you to open a support ticket.

;)

fifaleague

Reaction score
You're not alone. I'm experiencing the same error. It's sometimes down several times a day, which is far more than before (before the move)..

It's really annoying, because it not only leaves the site down for that time, but it also requires every user to log in once again after every downtime (3, 4, or even more times every day)

Last edited:

psg_mx

Reaction score
This happen because some peopel overheating the server, be patient. I understand the X10 Team is working in threat accounts to the server and at the same time deleting from the servers the unused accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.