Site is always going down

tryb

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This issue has been going on for quite a while and I think it's time to try fixing it.

My site intermittently goes down very frequently. I don't know the exact cause, but it seems that when I try opening too many pages, or too many changes in WordPress at once, the server overloads and temporarily crashes. Usually, it is back within 15 minutes, but it happens so frequently that it is a severe problem. It says to contact my hosting provider with the error reference: 216851697/intermittent. I tried disabling the Cloudflare proxy and it didn't fix it. Also, this may be unrelated, but I think that the site, even when it does load, is a lot slower

My domain is trybjerky.com Please let me know if you have any ideas, help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Please look at these images
1688065929215.png
1688066208761.png

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
your site works for me here, but its slow to load.
this can be for many reasons, besides a server issue.
including to many scripts loading at once.
- you can try clearing browser cache and temp files.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This issue has been going on for quite a while and I think it's time to try fixing it.

My site intermittently goes down very frequently. I don't know the exact cause, but it seems that when I try opening too many pages, or too many changes in WordPress at once, the server overloads and temporarily crashes. Usually, it is back within 15 minutes, but it happens so frequently that it is a severe problem. It says to contact my hosting provider with the error reference: 216851697/intermittent. I tried disabling the Cloudflare proxy and it didn't fix it. Also, this may be unrelated, but I think that the site, even when it does load, is a lot slower

My domain is trybjerky.com Please let me know if you have any ideas, help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Please look at these images
View attachment 11009
View attachment 11010
This is going to be a cloudflare related issue connected to our free services.

If you require a site to have 99% uptime or other actual uptime SLA and running a company we would highly recommned our premium services that has this attached to it.

Furthermore, we can run your site via the https://pagespeed.web.dev/ and it will show your site is highly un-optimized and causing massive loading times.