Site is gone after migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmurano

Reaction score
I get the following response when trying to add my addon domain:

Error from park wrapper: bingyahoogoogleask.com is already configured.

It says that the domain is already configured, but it is not configured as a parked or addon domain.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What folder is this domain supposed to point to?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You should be able to add it now.

If further assistance is required please re-open this thread or create a new one. You can re-open this thread by clicking on the "Administrative" text at the top of the original post.

jmurano

Reaction score
Thank you for your assistance. The domain now works as I need, and I am happy with it.

However, there is another problem: my PHP files no longer seem to work; instead, they return an "internal server error" where they used to work fine. What could cause this?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Make sure the permissions of php files are not set to 777, It should be 755 or 644

jmurano

Reaction score
I tried setting the permissions to both 755 and 644, and the PHP files still did not work (I also cleared my cache before each test to make sure I was getting accurate results).

[EDIT]
Actually, one PHP file does work. But the other one (located at http://bingyahoogoogleask.com/news/index.php) still does not work.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The folder you were trying to access "news" was 777, I changed it to 755 and it now loads, however with a MySQL error. To fix the MySQL error delete the MySQL user, readd it, and reassign it to the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.