I read that post an hr before...

thanx

*4*

n4tec

Reaction score
Origin said:
Yeah, me too.

But now it's pretty darn fast!

i agree with you... I hope my computer does not crash... It is not used to such fast sites....

*4*

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
The site has loading issues sometimes, I am on a 6 mb connection and when I go to pages on x10 sometimes it loads like halfway and then just stops loading while the browser is trying to load it.

defender

Reaction score
Hello, everyone yea the site has been running pretty slow the last few day's it's actuly came up saying there was a problem and it was being fixed, :blink: maybe because there's so many people going on this website.Alot of people travel threw this site day by day looking for hosting,or help with design's or some other kind of help so yea i think that would be my opinon :laughing: everone is intitled to there own say..... :devil: later's

-Defender-

Also i would like to say to some people that is getting hosting and saying to themselve's where do i start well if any of you all,ever need help with something please share the problem with me and ill try to help best as i can thankz :happy:

Origin

Reaction score
First problem. Use periods and capital letters. Your posts are so hard to read...

This server's on a celeron. We're lucky the hosted gets put on a Xeon