Site is not loading...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gneeli

Reaction score
It was down 6 hours ago after that It was working fine but now its down again... Whats going on?? there is no update on status.x10hosting.com regarding this issue. I'm on stoli. Is this temporary or what??

Last edited:

techne99

Reaction score
i am also facing this problem my site technews.x10.bz
i m on starka

julie524

Reaction score
How do I find out what I'm on (starka, stoli, etc)? My site is down and I've been getting a "Index of /" page for the last week.

jjordan69

Reaction score
How do I find out what I'm on (starka, stoli, etc)? My site is down and I've been getting a "Index of /" page for the last week.

to get your server's name from cPanel - look down left side of cPanel for [ Server Name ] - you may need to open ( click on ) [ Stats ]

that "Index of /" page is due to no index file in folder [ public.html ]

julie524

Reaction score
to get your server's name from cPanel - look down left side of cPanel for [ Server Name ] - you may need to open ( click on ) [ Stats ]
that "Index of /" page is due to no index file in folder [ public.html ]

Thanks. I'm on chopin.

My site was working fine until last week, now it's not. I did not delete the index file and I'm still seeing it in the folder, so it's not because of that.

Last edited:

gneeli

Reaction score
My site is not loading again. Why the staff is not fixing this issue!! :(

Last edited:

armchair

Reaction score
The admins are doing the best they can. No need to start getting angry, its a free service you should be happy with what your getting for nothing

wildmeme

Reaction score
Trying to access cPanel: [h=1]Sorry for the inconvenience![/h][h=3]The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.[/h]

gneeli

Reaction score
I'm getting this error

"503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!"

When this problem is gonna resolved please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.