Site is not online

Status
Not open for further replies.

omershahab

Reaction score
I am unsure as to why my site is not online. Everytime I go to it...all it says is that it is unable to load page. Can you tell me why it is not loading? I am logging in at least once every two weeks so that is not the issue at all. Please email me at clutchcity34@nts-online.net thank you.

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
The last Service Alert is 8 days old. Corey's last update was 6 days ago. Seven days ago he said it would take 5 days if things did not go well. "High end estimate: 50,000 Accounts divided by 6 per minute will give us how many minutes it will take, this comes to 8,333 minutes or 138 hours or 5.7 days."
Apparently, things have NOT gone well at all. We're told to read these Service Alerts and Announcements, but they're not kept up with. An update would be nice. Otherwise, we're out here thinking something is wrong with our site. I've been wondering for 2 days now, because we're beyond the timeframe we were given and then no update was posted.

And then the last person asks for information, and he/she is directed to post promising an update later tonight. Come on, just a quick note would be nice so we don't think there's something wrong and that we need a support ticket.

sharlaxismp

Reaction score
Service alert is there for a reason, if your site is down, obvisouly they're still transferring sites. Common sense dude

edit: and you also have to add that Corey said there will be errors, so they have to fix the errors that occur and proceed with the transfer. have some patience.

Last edited:

xdevhald

Reaction score
Also if you get this:The requested URL /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi was not found on this server. it means the DNS is propagating so give it time.

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
Service alert is there for a reason, if your site is down, obvisouly they're still transferring sites. Common sense dude.

The Service Alert is 9 days old. I'm trying to be patient, but if my site is not up when the Service Alert says it will be up, then I think there's a problem on my end that I need help with. I put in a Support Ticket, and get my hand slapped for not reading the Service Alerts and various and sundry other forum locations--all of which are out of date. Just a quick daily update from one of the many administrators would go a long way in alleviating the constant requests for information and support.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The Service Alert is 9 days old. I'm trying to be patient, but if my site is not up when the Service Alert says it will be up, then I think there's a problem on my end that I need help with. I put in a Support Ticket, and get my hand slapped for not reading the Service Alerts and various and sundry other forum locations--all of which are out of date. Just a quick daily update from one of the many administrators would go a long way in alleviating the constant requests for information and support.

It's in the works - the last post in the Upgrades etc thread was by Corey who said there would be a new update on the status posted tonight sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.