Site is still down, on Server Stoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

codemonkeybox

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a site that uses x10hosting for its hosting and it has been down for 3-4days now. On the status page it says that stoli, my site's server is 100% done with the upgrade, yet my site is not able to be accessed. :(

I can log in to the control panel properly, but when I go to log into my CPanel to see how things are there, i cant :( .

Whats wrong? How can i get it fixed?

faba5594

Reaction score
I think I have a very similar problem, except on a different server.

mason689

Reaction score
Same here on Stoli. I estimate 4-5 days now I`ve had nothing, no website, no Cpanel, no FTP. I was waiting patiently ... but this is getting to be a very long time. Can this be "normal" issues with the upgrade? Doesn't seem like it. Glad my site is not "critical". Anyone?

Hello,

I have a site that uses x10hosting for its hosting and it has been down for 3-4days now. On the status page it says that stoli, my site's server is 100% done with the upgrade, yet my site is not able to be accessed. :(

I can log in to the control panel properly, but when I go to log into my CPanel to see how things are there, i cant :( .

Whats wrong? How can i get it fixed?

Last edited:

demigoddess

Banned
Reaction score
mine is not working either.. been days.. i'm getting impatient and not very happy. the service here is a little bit questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.