Site like facebook!!!!!

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
Hi i am intersted in making a site like facebook or myspace. Is there any free software which can do it for me. I mean phpbb is software for forums...

is there any software for social networking ??????

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
yes zubair there is a script i have it but its not free i paid for that script and never used it i can give it to you for a small fee if interested let me know

gecouk

Reaction score
Why not try Joomla it's free and has some very good community components like community builder or my preference JomSocial.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
Why not try Joomla it's free and has some very good community components like community builder or my preference JomSocial.

if he needed that he wouldnt have asked here he wants to run a site like facebook but the script should be free

neteater

Reaction score
well here are many script to make sites like facebook i have one but never tested coz i have no time to start a social ntwrk

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
if he needed that he wouldnt have asked here he wants to run a site like facebook but the script should be free

you are right...

yes zubair there is a script i have it but its not free i paid for that script and never used it i can give it to you for a small fee if interested let me know

I am intersted....what is the fee and can you show me demo

well here are many script to make sites like facebook i have one but never tested coz i have no time to start a social ntwrk

Name one which is best i want to use it

Last edited:

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
ok i will upload and install the script for ya the servers are verry slow so i will try my best to do it quick and the fee hmmmm just have a look at the script once i install it then we will talk about it or just make me an offer

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
ohh tottaly forgot to say its seo and has built in payment function if you want some section to be paid and has a phpbb forum installed already but you can change it to vb etc plus lots morethe theme is easy to make