Site loads at stomach-turning speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillailla

Reaction score
go here:
http://pcessna.exofire.net/
On average, it fails, or takes 5-40 seconds to load, it is not my internet connection, and it is extremely inconsistent.

I cannot stand it any more, but if you go here:
http://pcessna.exofire.net:2082/
Wham, right away. But when I login, it also takes forever

I can't stand it anymore, 2 days and nothing is going well, the server bay be back online, but it sure as hell needs maintenance, Please seek into this situation.

It uses Joomla, Can this mean mysql or php is the problem, yes it can mean that, but it needs to be resolved.

omg.png

hellfyr

Reaction score
FYI:
I am on a 100M connection direct to the internet at my office, and your site took 12 seconds to load.

It was instant going to the control panel.

Vanillailla

Reaction score
Site loads up very fast...maybe its a problem with Safari.

Use FireFox - http://getfirefox.com

MEZZA MORTE!(Italian for half head) How dare you link me to that browser! My site doesn't even work now, x10 will be hearing from me, and yes to the person with a blazing internet connect, I glad you see it takes for EVER to load.

Picard1595

Reaction score
some of the free severs are constantly going up and down. This especially effects the load times of any sql servers. Not to mention the server load on some of these free servers are pretty high.

Vanillailla

Reaction score
some of the free severs are constantly going up and down. This especially effects the load times of any sql servers. Not to mention the server load on some of these free servers are pretty high.

Yes, If they are moving fine, They told me this is because of server move, I give them a week or so excuse to move everything, and get everything back online, right? If I dare notice my website online and it's not good and dandy within 24 hours hours of it's return back online, because I have mon.itor.us checking if it's online every 20-35 min., then I'm gonna be very pissed off. This server move is certainty not making x10 look good, because I am not aware of the move, The move should be an announcement visible in account panel. I think our sites or going on and off so badly because of how much data is being moved, thats why it jumps on and off and on, etc. However, When this move is done, I certainly hope after setup is complete and DNS, and all that good stuff if going and up and running, I get optimal bandwidth and good speed like x10 in the good old days. I am not very happy right now.
Edit:
Cossacks is wake from the dead, but at stomach-turning speeds as usual. He / she's been awake from server-sleep for about 3-4 min. I expect it to go back down any second again :3

UPDATE: Speeds are optimal, It's either it's back and up for good, or a quick wake-up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.