Site Loads Slowly... Deprecations?

crypticsecurity

Reaction score
My Website https://cryptic-security.cloud/expobase/ loads very slowly when I click between pages on the top right menu.

Please, try to see what happens when you do it.
I keep getting “waterfalled” for 1.7-2+mins.

When I look closer, it predominantly states; ‘moved permanently’ then it cycles through another reload (4 in total; 2 with tail, 2 without trails) then they load.

Edit: Someone on Cloudflare told me to try Pausing my site with Cloudflare, so I did but then when I re-enabled it now it says Cloudflare is trying to attack me and steal my credentials "Invalid Certificate warning"?

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
websites front page loads fine for me.
if you experience delays its likely to do with scripts running on the website.
if you use cloudflare that can also slow your pages down.

ibtisam

Reaction score
There can be several reasons why your page is loading slowly. However, there are some common reasons that slows down your page load time:

1. Optimize Hosting Solution: Choose a Managed cloud hosting for your website to ensure smooth and reliable performance and speed of your site.

2. Compress and Optimize Images: Reduce page loading times by compressing and optimizing images. Plugins like WP Smush can automatically resize and compress images

3. Cache Web Pages: Utilize caching mechanisms like W3 Total Cache or WP Rocket to store copies of your site's files, reducing server work and Time to First Byte (TTFB).

4. Enable Browser Caching: Enable browser caching to store elements like stylesheets and images, enabling faster loading times for returning visitors.

5. Minify CSS, JavaScript, and HTML:
Minify code by removing unnecessary spaces, characters, and comments. Plugins such as Autoptimize offer easy ways to achieve this.

6. Content Delivery Network (CDN): Leverage a CDN to distribute static content globally, reducing data travel distances and improving loading speeds.

7. Eliminate Unnecessary Plugins:
Remove outdated or redundant plugins to prevent site bloat and potential compatibility issues, boosting performance.

Improving page loading speed enhances user experience, and the overall performance of your website. By optimizing hosting, compressing images, caching, leveraging CDNs, and streamlining code, you can significantly enhance your website's loading times and user satisfaction.